Sunday 5 December 2010

feel giving up... Huh

Huhuhu today, i woke up around 9am. Too much thinking.. It makes me feel so bad.. I dont know how to explain.. but it hurts.. Sayang, if i let you go, it will be a mistake for me.. And if you are forgeting me, it will be a big regret for you..

Antah... Apa lagi kan dickp pasal relation tane ne... D*mn eih cane ne... honestly aku maseh syg kau.. But, why?? Sometime im thinking that im just nothing for you..

I dont care, what you have done behind of me.. It is your right.. But please, take care of ur beloved one.. Maybe im not perfect for you..

No comments:

Asalamualaikum..

helew geng..
tq ah 4 melawt blog ku ane..

hehe

jgn mrh ah f ada gambar kmu rh blog ku ane...hehe

n mae want to say soe f ada perkataan yang mae tulis di atas ada yang menyakitkan hati...

it is actually just for fun..

so have a nice day..

taking care...